Frequently Asked Questions
1. If you are downloading the pattern on your iPad or iPhone using Safari, follow the link below to watch the video that explains how to find your downloads folder. This is where your pattern goes when you press the "download" button.
2. If you are downloading the pattern on your iPad or iPhone using Google Chrome, follow the link below to find a step-by-step guide to downloading and finding your downloaded files.
3. If you are downloading the pattern on your Apple computer using Safari, follow the link below to find a step-by-step guide to downloading and finding your downloaded files.
4. If you are downloading the pattern on any computer using Google Chrome, follow the link below to find a step-by-step guide to downloading and finding your downloaded files.
If your issue falls outside of the above mentioned four troubleshooting options and you are still having trouble finding your downloaded pattern, please let me know!
At the moment I only sell digital PDFs of all my patterns. Printed patterns are currently in the works for wholesale orders only.
If you're a shop looking to sell my patterns wholesale - please check out my wholesale order page!
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
I will always suggest you support your local shops as much as possible! If you don't have access to local shops the next best thing is to support small business online! Here are a few of my favorites:
6. By and By
Handing Quilting Supplies:
1. Clover Leather Thimble
3. Clover Rubber Grip Thimbles
5. Perfect Embroidery Scissors
I'm currently looking for my 2023 crew, so if you are interested in testing for me please fill out the form below. If I feel there is a good fit I will reach out!
I have a Juki TL201Q. It typically costs between $900-$1,200 for the machine or a similar model. It is ONLY straight-stitch, meaning it doesn't have any fancy stitches, it literally only does a straight stitch! It is semi-industrial and overall a great machine! If you are looking for something with no-frills, I highly recommend it!
I also have a Janome Memory Craft 6700P. It offers a wide variety of stiches and runs around ~ $2,500 - $2,700. This is a great companion machine to my Juki and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a machine that has a huge throat space and comes equipped for all your sewing needs.
In general, I don't typically take on custom quilt orders. Although, I do offer a very limited supply of semi-customizable sample quilts. You can order one here.
Can I sell a quilt I made using a T&S pattern?
Quilt patterns may not be replicated or sold. All pattern duplicates are strictly prohibited. You may sell quilts using any T&S pattern on a small independent scale. Please credit pattern to Toad & Sew.
I spend a lot of time figuring out the measurements and sizes for all of my patterns. Most of the time there is a reason why I offered the sizes I did. If you would like to resize any of my patterns I cannot help you do that. Since most of my patterns are not block-based resizing can be tricky and will fall on you if you would like a different size then one thats clearly listed in the pattern!